Stephen Ministry is confidential, one-on-one care, for someone who is going through a difficult time. It's "Christ caring for people through people."
Stephen Ministry helps to meet the needs of individuals who are:
- Hospitalized/recently discharged/home-bound
- Facing serious or terminal illness
- Experiencing major adjustments to jobs/careers/residences
- Residents of long-term care facilities/disability
- Facing decisions on care of aging parents/spouses
- Experiencing absence of caring family/friends due to death, school, military assignment, divorce
- Experiencing grief after death or discouragement due to illness of a loved one
- Questions about God and faith
As a Stephen Ministry parish led by Christ,
we Care, we Pray, we Bear one another's burdens.
Healed by Christ's love and mercy, we go and do the same.